By joining Business Women Scotland your business will benefit through:
- Raised profile with member companies
- Building business relationships and partnerships
- Receiving member discounts
- Improving business skills
- Developing your people skills
- Business to business profile
- Free listing in Business Women Scotland’s website directory complete with live hyperlinks to the members own website and email account.
- Profiled to around 7,000 contacts within our membership base via email.
- Event sponsorship opportunities.
Becoming a member of Business Women Scotland is a great way to raise your profile and your business. There are many benefits to joining Business Women Scotland and we cater for all budgets from established or new businesses.
Testimonials for Business Women Scotland networks
Liz Hoskin MCMI, Chief Radiator, Positive Qualities Ltd.
What a fantastic networking event last Friday. Everything was organised to perfection and the venue was a great choice too- great energy.
I made some good connections whilst enjoying a lovely lunch that just hit the spot.
Lynne Kennedy and her team ran one of the best networking events I’ve ever attended and I would highly recommend to other business women who want to meet other business women in a nicerelaxed setting and learn something new into the bargain!
Margarette Bryan – retail sales manager for Begg Scotland
I find as an Ayrshire company the meetings at Business Women Scotland networking events most useful in spreading the word about what you are doing. I can honestly says that I gain a new potential customer at every event.
Guarantee this now by signing up for one of our memberships!