So, why should YOU come to our BWS Live Event?
What you will learn at the #BWSLiveEvent?
- Find your own way to lead – your team, or your business.
- Gain confidence in your abilities, learn how to present yourself and consider how others see you, from presentation skills to what to wear.
- Tips to help you grow your business – do your own promotion on a small budget, ready your business to grow by franchising.
- Overcome our limiting beliefs about our capabilities.
You will benefit by:
- Being inspired by other women who have been successful.
- Deepening your self-awareness of your ‘presence’ as a female leader; who you are and how you come across to others.
- Gaining confidence and self-belief to create the impact you want.
- Developing a greater ability to take up your leadership role in an authentic way.
- Achieving your professional goals through a greater ability to positively influence those you work with.
- Networking with like-minded women in business, making new business friends.
The #BWSLiveEvent talks will cover:
- Styles of leadership – Exploring the archetypal ways women lead.
- Presence and confidence in leadership – Understanding what presence is and consider how you come across to your peers.
- Language use and power – Raising awareness on the language you use.
- Adapting behaviour to have greater presence – Knowing where you are strong and where to make changes to have more impact. What to keep doing and stop doing.
Be passionate about what you do!
- Communicating with impact.
- Blends leadership theories and skills with women’s life experiences.
- Harnesses the power of peer support and challenge in a conducive, women only learning environment.
Additional #BWSLiveEvent topics
Join the Discussion – women working in hospitality
- How they have helped grow the Scottish economy, addressing the gender imbalance in this sector. The sector employs over 200,000 people across tourism-related businesses. Five years ago was it was estimated that around 60% of those working in the sector were female and today there is little evidence to suggest that this statistic has changed.
Grow Your Business
- Getting yourself noticed on social media and creating the correct profile on linkedin.
- Could your business be a good franchise opportunity? Hear how franchising can help you grow quickly and establish a national presence, with the right model and processes.